Wednesday, May 6, 2009

School Projects

Brynn came home from school yesterday with this paper. It's based on a cute book about what Mom's can't do. I really liked the part she wrote about My mom can't change two diapers at once. The pictures is very accurate too. You see Lilly and Shea laying on the floor. Lilly is the one crying because she usually cries when her diaper is changed.When Mom came to help with the new baby, my girls had school projects that they were working on. Mom helped a lot with Abby's ancestor doll. Thanks so much Mom! Her project came out great and I also found it interesting to find out about my ancestors who immigrated to the United States. Brynn's car was done with the help of Dad.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

The projects look great. We have a interesting family to learn about. I had fun helping Abby. Brynn and Abby, keep working hard in school.