Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jackpot!

I love finding deals on groceries. Every week I look forward to getting the grocery ads for the coming week and I plan on what great buys I am getting at each store. I love it! Today, I came out of the grocery store feeling like I was stealing I got such a great deal. What do you think I bought all of the above for? (I also bought 2 32 oz yogurts, not included in the picture)

Here is what I bought: 3 apple juice 15 boxes of pasta 2 cake mixes 2 32 oz yogurt an 8 pack of paper towel 1 box granola bars 1 can of frosting and 1 bottle of sprinkles.

Let me know your guess. I'll let you know what I paid soon!

10 comments:

The Great Scotts said...

Way to go Carin! Watch out though, it's addicting! My guess is $3.20.

Shelly said...

$4.51

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I almost don't want to know :) How about $6.25 (I think I'm high but I always hate it when I think I got a really awesome deal and Will low balls it)

Joanie said...

Carin, I am so proud - I might cry! :) My guess is less than $10.

tothe4thfloor said...

I am the exact same way. I LOVE getting the ads in the mail every Wednesday and planning out my week with deals and meals. I'm going to guess $10.

Sara said...

I say $15

Kim said...

I also say $15.

Unknown said...

My guess is $7.00.

Kari said...

$22

Heather S said...

Carin, I just was checking in and saw that you had another sweet girl. Congratulations! I am glad that Leah has sister with brown eyes. My mom had blonde hair/blue eyes...her sisters were brown hair/brown eyes. She always thought she was secretly adopted.

Best...Heather Smith