Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sara's Wedding

My beautiful sister Sara got married in the Los Angeles Temple Saturday August 22, 2009 to Mike Barnett. I was so happy that I could be a part of it. My family is so important to me and I was so proud of her. Thanks Sara for setting a good example for my daughters! Waiting to see the bride and groom outside the temple


Dancing at the reception


Enjoying the chocolate fountain. I think Leah's outfit was the first causualty of the evening



Anticipating the chocolate fountain.










My five daughters.







The bride and groom






Sara and Mike with all the grandkids.









3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I really like the picture of the 5 girls.

The Great Scotts said...

Beautiful! So glad you got to go!

Adam and Nikki Johnson said...

such pretty pictures. i know how hard it is to be far away from family. it's so nice that you could be there for your sister. The L.A. temple is one of our favorites.