Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's been too long since I have blogged. Trent was laid off his job the middle of January and he has top priority on the computer in our house. However, I didn't want February to slip by without having posted something. Brynn was baptized on January 9th. Grandma and Grandpa Hart and Grandma Wanda came for her baptism. We had a great time seeing family. There were so many friends who came as well. Thanks you all for your love!
We are so proud of Brynn and her decision to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Here's a shot of Lilly wishing she could go out and play in the snow. The other girls were in the backyard playing and she had to settle for watching them from the glass door.


Brynn had a great birthday party. She took 4 friends and 2 sisters rollerskating!





In February we learned that Lilly is allergic to penicillin. The poor thing had hives all over her body. I thought I would take some pictures so when she asks how bad her reaction was I could show her.


We've had a crazy few weeks around here. Trent is working hard on trying to find another job. We've had many people express their concern for us and we appreciate it so much. Right now the best thing you could help us with is just praying for us that we can find work.






4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear about Trent's job. We'll keep you guys in our prayers and hope some thing comes up soon.

Congrats to Brynn. These kids are just growing way too fast for me. Your girls are beautiful.

Kim said...

We are thinking of you.

Adam and Nikki Johnson said...

You are in our prayers everyday!

Lisa R said...

Wow time flies! Christian was just baptized, too. I forget the other kids in his class are now all 8, too! I know it's silly, but they just stay frozen in time to me. Like Shea being the youngest and just a brand new baby! Sorry about Trent's job, I hope he has found something. We had the same. They shut down Niels' plant he was working at here in North Carolina. We were going to have to relocate to Iowa but he found another company to work for here, so we were lucky.