Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm thankful for....

What a great time of year it is to stop and think about all the things we have to be thankful for. I'm thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the many blessings that come into my life as a result of the gospel: Eternal families, temples, the priesthood, commandments that keep us happy through our obedience, scriptures, my testimony of Jesus Christ.

I am thankful to be a wife and mom. I have the greatest family, from my parents & siblings to my spouse and kids! There is so much that I learn from each one of you.

We listed the things we were thankful for in FHE this week I thought I'd share some of the thoughts around our house: Leah: grapes, candy, blankies

Brynn: toilets, house, family, toys, clothes, fireplace, friends, back & front yard, Jesus

Abby: clothes, furniture, bed, pillows, house, Webkins, electricity, songs

Shea: Although she is too little to say anything here are the things we know Shea loves, baths, her passy, rice cereal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great time of the year. I have the same things on my list as you do. Thanks for being such a great daughter. I'm grateful to be a grandmother of twelve.

Janna said...

I'm glad that Brynn likes toilets.