Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Outings

Saturday we were able to go to Wisconsin and visit the Jelly Belly center. They show you how they make Jelly Bellies and of course give you Jelly Bellies to eat.






Tuesday we went to Shedd Aquarium in Chicago. We decided to take the train into the city. That was a lot of fun, the kids thought that was great. Then we took a city bus to get to the aquarium. After seeing everything, we took a taxi to get back to the train station. During the taxi ride, I couldn't get Leah to sit down. She kept sticking her head through the opening to the front of the cab. Playing with all the buttons I am grateful she has to sit in a car seat in our cars. Brynn said it was the funnest day of her life. I think they all liked being able to ride on all the different forms of transportation more than the aquarium itself. It was a fun experience to go into the city like that.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I finally took time to look at the blogs today. What a fun week you had with the girls. You sure were brave to try all those forms of transportation.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

How fun. I love what your girls said they were thankful for, so sweet. They are all so grown up.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

PS. I love Jelly Belly's!

Janna said...

the boys like riding on the train too. I haven't taken them on a city bus yet. You are brave to do that.