Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Answers

Here's my answers:
1. What was the best thing you cooked last week?
I would say roasted BBQ pork , my kids would say chicken nuggets and fries they told me the house smelled like Steak N Shake (a Ruby's type restaurant around here)

2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
I would love to see Rio with Trent.

3. When was the last time you cried?
During Pres. Hinckley's funeral.

4- Five things you were doing 10 years ago?
Working for BYU Vending, getting ready to graduate from BYU, living in Provo's ghetto, cutting off my own cast after foot surgery, being a newlywed.

5 - Five things you were doing 5 years ago?
Living in Cypress California, going to Disneyland, taking care of Brynn and Abby, going to parks, driving the Civic.

6- Five things you were doing 1 year ago?
Pregnant with 4th child, teaching piano lessons, hoping no one in my ward would die, helping Trent look for employment, doing dishes by hand.

7 - Seven of your favorite hobbies:
Cooking, exercising, reading, being a mom, going over the grocery ads to see what great deals I can get, going to garage sales, watching Lost.

8 - Five favorite foods:
This one is hard: strawberries, chocolate, Oreos with milk, sandwiches, really good tomatoes.

9- Five places you've been:
Jerusalem, Cairo, New York, St. Louis, Yosemite

10- Five favorite memories: (in no particular order)
Of course marrying Trent, giving birth to 4 girls, seeing Abby get baptized, winning CIF, anytime with my siblings (except for when they locked me in the luggage carrier.)

4 comments:

Janna said...

Those are funny answers. I remember when you cut of your own cast. And when you worked for BYU vending. You were in the same building I had my english class in and you would walk by the room and make me laugh. Everyone probably thought I was wierd because they didn't know what I was laughing at.

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Cairo? Wow impressive.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari said...

Oh you know you liked the luggage rack. Happy Valentine's Day.