Friday, June 6, 2008

Leah

This picture says it all for Leah. Here she is taking center stage, outside with no shoes on and I'm sure she's anticipating when she can get off the bench to go pick flowers off the bush that Mom has said not to about 1,000 times.
I had to dedicate a post to Leah and some of her doings lately. Where do I start? Oh yes let's start with a black felt tip marker. I'm sure you can imagine where this will go to. How about all over our carpet!!! Brynn and Leah were playing mermaids or something along those lines. Leah must had found it necessary to mark her territory. When I looked in the front room there was a massive circle drawn from a black felt tip marker. To make this worse it was new carpet that is a pretty light color. I did not take pictures of this to post (although I'm sure many would have found it amusing) I didn't think it was so funny to be scrubbing carpet for 2 hours. FYI a vinegar and water solution worked wonders for this!
Now that all felt tipped pens were purged from our home I felt safe, but no, about 2 days later I notice that someone had cut fur from a sister's favorite Webkinz. Abby now keeps her Webkinz in a secret location when she noticed that her racoon webkinz was missing whiskers on one side and that fur had been cut from other places. Interestingly enough, all of Leah's Webkinz are undamaged, but Brynn and Abby's were not so lucky.
Leah's arts and crafts options are now very limited.
I have to admit that Leah can come up with some great lines:
"Mom, does Jesus have a car?"
Plus she is very honest:
"Mom, you have big underwear."
Even with all of this she's a lot of fun to have around.

4 comments:

Janna said...

Those are some good stories about Leah. She sounds like lots of fun

Unknown said...

I can hardly wait to be around your crazy girls. Your car trip will be very exciting. I'm sure there will be lots of fun stories to tell when you finally arrive. See you soon.

Unknown said...

I love to see how Leah is growing up. When you left us, her personality had not shown itself quite yet. She reminds me of an older Whitney. Hope we both survive.

Sara said...

Oh my...Leah is hilarious. I'm so excited to see you guys in a few weeks!