Friday, October 30, 2009

My Eternal Family




The Primary theme for 2009 is My Eternal Family. I've been focused on that topic a lot this year. We had our Primary program this past Sunday. The kids were awesome. I am so grateful for the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that we can be together forever. I am thankful for a loving Savior, for temples where we can make these eternal covenants, and for my own eternal family (which also includes my parents, siblings, etc.) I love you all.
My friend Lindsay took these pictures for us. I'll share more later.

7 comments:

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly said...

Sorry, posting issues. That is a great picture!!! You guys are adorable.

Kari said...

That is such a beautiful picture. I love it. And I am grateful for family too and the Gospel. How lucky we are.

Sara said...

What a great picture! I miss you guys.

Unknown said...

I love the picture. The color scheme is perfect. I miss you. Give everyone a hug. I'm extremely grateful for my eternal family.

Desiree Hansen said...

Oh.my.gosh!!! It has been WAY to long since I have seen you guys. What a great family picture. Everyone looks fantastic. Miss you all!

Holly said...

Oh, you have such a beutiful family. Abby looks so much like you.