Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Halloween

Halloween was fun this year. The girls had a great time carving their pumpkins.
Lilly enjoying the afternoon sunshine.

Abby was a bunch of grapes (although she got more guesses that she was "balloon girl")
Lilly was a butterfly, Brynn was a pirate, Leah the unicorn (she loved her costume), Shea the princess.
Abby went trick or treating with her friends this year, she came back with so much candy. Trent took the middle three out they lasted about an hour. Then I had to take Brynn back out.
There is way too much candy in my house right now.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the size difference in the pumpkins. The girls look cute.

Shelly said...

Cute! I knew she was a bunch of grapes (a roommate at BYU did it).

Way too much candy! You could try Sarah's trick of trading the kids toys for candy-it didn't work at my house, but you could try.