Monday, October 22, 2007

CUIM

The answer to CUIM is children under the influence of missionaries.

My kids go crazy whenever we have the missionaries over for dinner. It doesn't matter what we say anytime they are over it's like we have a bunch of monkeys in our house? Why is this? Last time the missionaries were over, I was putting the food on the table and Leah pulled down my skirt! Luckily, I stopped it before it got too far.

The crazy thing is I can remember being crazy when the missionaries were over when I was growing up.

2 comments:

Sara said...

hahahahaha Leah almost pantsed you when the missionaries were over. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Janna said...

Our kids love it when the missionaries come over, and they come over a lot. Luke gives them rides and they always need to use our bathroom. They also know that they will probably get a fudge bar or an orange dream bar when they come over. Anyway, Stone and Rusty get on their bikes and chase after them on their bikes down the street.