Monday, October 22, 2007

Grandpa Comes!







Dad came last week to visit with us. It was so much fun having him here. We went to the Rainforest Cafe for my birthday. We rode bikes with him Leah recently was put on the training wheel bike she thinks it's so great. Everytime she rides, she tells me she goes fast. Please check out Leah's mankle here.






Unfortunately we did not get to see Dad's mankle, we were privledged to see this classic Sunday look of shorts with black socks.


We did show Dad Lake Michigan. For those who haven't seen it, it looks like the ocean. All you can see is water on the horizon. Thanks for coming to visit us Dad or should I say Grandpa.

3 comments:

Janna said...

nice black socks. at least he wasn't wearing sandals too. looks like fun.

Kari said...

Is that a man purse? Only dad can get away with that.

Linda said...

Carin,

Kari shared your family's blog address with me. It has been so fun for me to look through and see pictures and events of your family! It looks life always stays interesting for you, too! I hope all is well.

Linda