Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Assembly and Santa

Brynn was Citizen of the month for the theme of generosity. She was so excited to get her award. Way to go Brynn!
Here's Abby and Leah waiting in line to see Santa at our ward Christmas Party. Leah waited in line to realize she really didn't want to sit in Santa's lap.
Abby saying her lines for the Nativity Program. Brynn was scared of Santa. I don't think she has ever sat in his lap. She told me that's not the real Santa and wanted no part in it. This reminds me of last year's Christmas party. Santa was our home teacher and Brynn said "That's not Santa, that's Brother Price."

Shea sitting up by herself.

5 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Your family is so cute!

Hey I just wanted to let you know that Mindi and Danny started a blog! thewestenskows.blogspot.com! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures and comments. Brynn has the right idea. He does look a little scary.

Kari said...

Tanner's favorite thing to say about Santa is, "I can't see him, he can't see me!"

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for telling us about your blog. I love to see how much the girls have changed and what they are up to. I'm sorry to say that Kyle doesn't remember Brynn or that he was dead set on marrying her. Maybe one day they will run into each other at BYU or someplace like that and reunite. Then we can tell them the stories from when they were little. I look forward to keeping in better touch with your family now.
Love,
Christie

Shelly said...

Cute! Our ward christmas party did not have a santa this year. Nicole would not do the nativity (surprise surprise). Looks like a fun winter! Merry Christmas