Friday, December 14, 2007

December Doings


Here is Leah cutting some green beans for dinner. She worked so hard to snip the beans, she got about 5 beans in the pot in about 5 minutes.


We made gingerbread cookies. Leah wanted to sprinkle the sugar on. Do you think there is enough?

Abby loves to shovel snow. She did a great job shoveling our driveway. Then she went on to do the sidewalks.

Here is Shea enjoying her toy.


Wouldn't you love to spend Sunday afternoon under the Christmas tree?






We got our Christmas Tree last Saturday. Trent took the Abby, Brynn, and Leah sledding and then they went to get a tree. They all enjoyed getting it ready and decorating the tree. If you look closely you can appreciate Leah's decorating at the bottom of the tree. She put most of her ornaments down there.

















































4 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so proud of Leah for cutting all of those green beans, she's probably better than me!
It looks like you guys are ready for Christmas, I wish I could come visit like I did last year, but you'll have so much fun with Mom and Haylie. I miss you guys!!

Unknown said...

Grandpa loves to shovel snow when he goes to visit his mom. I can hardly wait to see you.

Janna said...

Poor Leah, she had to cut the green beans. I like the pictures. Christmas time is so fun. Van crawls straight for the lights then he looks at me and smiles as he grabs them. the cookies look good. the more sugar, the better.

Kari said...

Atleast you can trust Leah with a knife. I can't even imagine giving Tanner a knife, he would probably only have three fingers left by the time he was done snipping beans.