Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Eve

We had a fun Christmas Eve, the girls were so excited for Christmas. While we are far away from family we try to keep to the traditional Christmas Eve program...the nativity, talent performances, laying out the stockings, and leaving Santa treats.This year Brynn left a booklet of questions for Santa to answer. There were 14 questions all together. Some of my personal favorites were "How do you get to all the houses in the world?" "How many elves do you have?" "Can I see one of your reindeer?" and "Can I be one of your elves?" Santa did take the time to answer all her questions.
Abby was a shepard. The top of Abby's list this year was a dog. (It was on the top of her list last year too.) Poor Abby, Santa left no dog.




Leah's list was great. She wanted a pony (we are talking about a real horse here), she also wanted a unicorn and a real magical wand that way she could just use her wand and her room would be clean.



Christmas anticipation!





3 comments:

Janna said...

Leah, let me know if you find a real magical wand. I would like one too.

Unknown said...

Leah, I need the magical wand to clean the whole house.

Joanie said...

I am yet another person who wants that wand! :)