Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Winter Boredom Busters

So currently we have a weather advisory telling us that it is dangerously cold outside, with winds blowing like crazy and it's been snowing on and off all day. Basically we aren't going anywhere if we don't have to. So with all this at home time, what do you do? If you're Leah, you dress up all day long. Yes it is wonder woman to the rescue from winter blues! She had a friend bring her a bag of dress up clothes yesterday and she' been having fun ever since. I guess it's a good thing it's too cold for her to go outside like this.
We recently got the Wii and Wii Fit, and have found it to be a lot of fun. Brynn is preparing for her ski jump, check out that form. Shea has her own board to stand to participate in the activities.

Abby and Brynn on a mandatory after dinner jog.


2 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I LOVE Leah's costume, so cute. She reminds me of my girls. It can be negative 20 outside and they will be running around in leotards.

Unknown said...

Your kids are a blast. I wish I was there with them. No, I actually wish they were here with me where it is a little warmer.