Sunday, August 26, 2007

Leah's Birthday






Leah's birthday was this past week. We opened her presents in the morning. That evening her meal request was chicken nuggets, fries, corn on the cob, watermelon, and water. Of course we had to have cake and ice cream too. Check out her cake. She couldn't wait to eat it. She began asking for a piece as soon as I took it out of the oven. By the way, somehow she found the number 4 candle and added it to her cake. I hope she had a fun day. We love you Leah. Thanks for keeping us on our toes!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Leah. Now you are the big girl at home during the day.

Janna said...

Happy Birthday. I hope it was fun.

Sara said...

Leah, you are sooo cute. I miss you. I hope you had a great birthday! Also, I'm glad you added the number 4 candle to the cake, it was a very nice touch.