Sunday, August 26, 2007

School Days






Leah's birthday was also the first day of school for Abby and Brynn had kindergarten orientation. Brynn's first day of school was the next day. Brynn was so excited to go to school she was up at 6:00, she comes into my room all dressed and ready to go! Abby and Brynn both ride the bus to school. The bus stop is at the top of our street (It is so awesome!) Kindergarten is just half day here so they come home separately. When Brynn came home after her first day she told me it was too short and she wanted to go back and stay longer. Her teacher seems very nice her name is Mrs. Monson. I got a little emotional when she got on the bus and it pulled away. She's now starting to have her own experiences. I know she will do great! Abby loves her teacher. She is also excited to have a locker and says she doesn't play during recess, she just hangs out and talks. She is growing up fast, loves school, and has made some friends in our neighborhood already.

5 comments:

tothe4thfloor said...

I will be an emotional wreck when Marisa starts kindergarden!! I can't imagine! The girls sure look cute going to school. I want to go to kindergarden...=o)

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of the girls. It looks fun. I hope they have a good year. Give them a kiss from me.

Kari said...

The Calls are jealous. We all wish they could ride a bus to school. Way cool. Weston can't wait for Kindergarten either. They are so grown up.

Janna said...

It will be hard for me when my kids start school too. I can't believe how fast they grow up.

Sara said...

I love the matching pink first day of school outfits. They are super cute. And I love the picture of Abby holding Brynn's hand as they get on the bus, it looks like so much fun!!!